Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lee Da-hae’s Los Angeles photo shoot

Here’s a glimpse at what actress Lee Da-hae has been doing since her last drama Miss Ripley, a role that has successfully put her back in good standing, as far as her public image goes. The drama itself wasn’t nearly as dark as I wanted, but she did a good job playing the wounded heroine, even though I desperately wished she’d stop being wounded and just be BAD.


Here she is in Los Angeles for a photo shoot, the concept of which is a woman’s sad love story. Yeah, thanks for that vaguery. I’m gonna go with “Lee Dae-hae: Pretty Pictures.” Why’s everything gotta be “She Loved And Lost And Now She Broods in Couture”?
She looks beautiful, but the backdrops make me laugh. Why do people spend travel budgets and take thirteen-hour plane rides to shoot in someone’s backyard, or inside a house? There’s maybe one picture with a distinct background, and even then, it doesn’t scream LA to me. Maybe they figure no one’s looking at the background, which I’m sure is the case… but then, I ask again, why the plane ride?
Sometimes there just aren’t enough answers in the universe for when I haven’t had enough coffee. Know what I mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment