Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shin Mina is Effortlessly Gorgeous for Rag & Bone


I don’t have enough accolades for the latest pictorials of Shin Mina for Rag & Bone. While I like R&B clothes, I think it’s overrated and passable at best. But after seeing Mina so lovely and comfy in their threads, it’s succeeded in making me covet what would otherwise be pretty ordinary clothing. I like the color photos more, which give off an air of quiet beauty, but the black and white shots shine this clarity on Mina that gives her this inner glow. This pictorial is a giant win, and goes to show that sometimes doing less is much more memorable.




















I love every single freaking picture in this collection. Mina is a goddess at conveying whatever it is she’s supposed to be selling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment